Our paper on silver nanoparticle characterization by SP-ICP-MS is highlighted as HOT article by the Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry.
JAAS News on the 2012 Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry & Applied Spectroscopy, Pittcon was just published on the website of the Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry (JAAS).
Read more on Pittcon here.
The Federation of Analytical Chemistry and Spectroscopy Societies (FACSS) presents its annual meeting, SCIX – The Great Scientific Exchange, that covers the whole of analytical chemistry with an emphasis on emerging technologies.
The meeting will be held in Kansas City, MO, USA, September 30 – October 5, 2012.
Atomic Spectroscopy at SCIX 2012:
- Metallomics: The Vibrant Role of Biometals in Biology
- Speciation Analysis: Progress in Trace Metal Speciation
- Isoscapes: Redifining the Landscape in the Archaeological and Geological Sciences with High Fidelity Isotope Ratio Analysis
- Fundamental Aspects of Plasma Spectrochemistry
- Atomic Spectrometry and the Analysis of Nanomaterials
- … and many more
Closing date for submissions is April 20.
For more details visit: http://scixconference.org/